- Automatic Drip Irrigation Kit: This kit is a system of water pumps, timers, tubes, and drippers that deliver the proper amount of water to each plant, which helps you avoid both under- and overwatering. It is a compact design for your home potted plant irrigation. vacations, busy schedules, and changing weather conditions can all leave flowers, veggies, and shrubs thirsty. Now Free your hands to water your plants with no worries.
- Easy to DIY: In 10 minutes you can install a drip irrigation system for your home potted or hanging plants. The kit offers all accessories you need – 33 ft tubes, 10 watering stakes, multiple T joints, and Cross joints, all of them can let you easy to DIY your own home watering irrigation kit.
- Scientific Water-Saving Design: Using watering stakes can save at least 70% more water than using traditional spray & drip heads. You can spot the water only exactly where the roots needed, avoiding water evaporate over time and even making your drip system great for saving water in drought conditions. Generally, 1-gallon water can last for at least 3 weeks for 10 pot houseplants.
- Digital Timer Display: Featuring an extra-large LCD screen with bright, easy-to-read text and dial. Built in the programable timer, setting up your watering schedule is simple. Once the timer set, the settings are stored in the device automatically. There is no need to reset the timer every time you restart the power to the device.
- 2-Way Power Method: Running this system from 4 pcs of AA batteries or Micro USB power. If USB power fails the pump will continue to run from the AA batteries power (if batteries are installed). Excellent for urban patios and balconies where faucets are unavailable.
Rylan Berton –
Easy to set up works well. Very pleased
There is a need for having more powerful pomp, especially for those, like me, who have many plants and want to install longer tubes with more than 26 nozzles.
doug edge –
Seems to be working as expected. The pump is powerful enough to lift the water 5 feet to the plants. Two issues I’ve found (that’s why only 4 stars):
1. The pump didn’t draw any water at first, even after running for a couple of minutes. I blew a small amount of water into the inlet while the pump was running that ‘primed the pump’ and it’s worked well since.
2. There’s no way to tell the amount of time till the next watering cycle. It would be good if the display showed the current program when fist turned on and then switched to a count-down timer to shown when the next cycle will start.
Leonid Berejansky –
Easy and functional. Waters my plants well while I’m away from home
Bernard Brideau –
So far so good connects great looking forward to see great growth
Cassandra Stainton –
Very excited to try it on 90 of my plants
Rob Mowatt –
I love how I no longer have to go out and water my plants everyday. Now, I just refill the milk jug at the end of the week