- Vacation assistant:30-day programming automatic watering system for deck, patio, garden, vegetable gardens or potted plants, save you time and energy, perfect for your vacation
- Timing watering device:Combine pump and timer in 1 automatic Irrigation kit, pumping water from a container, Save 70% water compared to traditional spray and drip heads
- Easy to use:Just 2 steps to set up the automatic watering device. Example: If your plants needs Watering once every day, 30 seconds each time. Then you can Set the “watering time” to “30”, “Interval time” is set to “1”
- Two types of power:Running this drip watering system from 4 pcs of AA batteries (Not included)or USB connection power. use both at the same time to prevent stop working after power failure
- Special note:Please use BOILED WATER to soak the hose and then install with other accessories, which will make the whole irrigation system more solid and avoid leaking. Besides, Please DO NOT place the water bucket in a high position, to avoid the distance between the water bucket and the potted position is too far, causing SIPHON EFFECT
Automatic Watering System
Automatic irrigation system features:
Watering at any time: Water immediately with a single button press on the controller panel without influencing the set watering schedule.
Timing watering for plant: Set the Watering and Interval time to your plants need. The system will automatically water to your set schedule.
Battery and USB Power: Power with 4 AA batteries or USB charging cable, such as a phone charger (5V, minimum 1 Amp requirement), the AA batteries will act as a backup during power outages.
Save water and time: Automatic drip kit use 70% less water than traditional spray & drip heads, by spot watering only exactly where needed.
Programming memory: Custom schedules will be retained and programmed watering will resume after power recover.
Easy to install & use: According to the number and distance of your flower pots, cut the hose, connect the 3-way and the drippers to install the drip system,
then only need to set the watering time and interval time to work. Please see the instructions.
1.The indicator light on the control panel will turn red if low power, which means you should replace the batteries.
2.When the amount of water in the container is insufficient, for safety reasons, it will automatically stop pumping and start intermittent snoring,informing you to add water. or you can relieve the beeping with the press of any key.
① Be sure the tube plugged into the deepest of the drippers to prevent leaking water.
② place the unit at the same height as the plants to avoid the siphon effect.
③ For your plant health, it’s better if you can test before you officially set up your timing plan.